Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Because the Folgers isn't ready until I make it.

I've discovered that the best way to start my day is making my bed.
  1. My room just looks cleaner and neater with a made bed. 
  2. Everything in its place makes me feel a little less stressed out.
  3. I've already accomplished one thing on my day's to-do list!
  4. I'm refreshed from the night before - I could just climb in under neat sheets and quilt. 
  5. I feel less incentive to climb back in under the covers. 
Technically, I weigh myself first. It's not too bad. Oh, another reason:
  • If my weight didn't cause some excitement I can redirect my attention on something else (kind of) positive.
"The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup!" In reality, I would love a coffee from Dunkies. every. single. day.  Cutting expenses means cutting the coffee someone else makes. But at least my bed is made in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment